Begin: the Origins Header.
What a theory, or thesis is all about : Is officially described as your own discovery, or your own interpretation. That comes out of synthesizing other Authors’ ideas. As well as your own life experiences in relation to a particular issue.
– In question, or debate.
Theory’s can’t be proved.
If a theory is based on fact, then it’s an absolute statement.
– If it’s proved by its existence.
Then it is a fact, and not a theory.
Based on the above statement.
– There is a general theory out there, and its called, ‘the General Theory of Evolution’. It’s now called, “the Survival of the Fittest” : and was Published by Darwin and Spencer, in or about 1864.
– But it wasn’t.
The original theory was called, ‘Survival through Natural Selection’, but the media, and the rest of the established professionals then put a spin on it.
Darwin used Spencer’s new phrase “Survival of the Fittest.” And used it for his own theory called ‘Natural Selection’.
– But it was taken out of concept.
Darwin simply meant it as a metaphor, for “Better designed for an immediate, local environment”. Not the common inference of, “In the best Physical Shape”.
Unfortunately, that description of best designed doesn’t have the same sexy ring to it. So it wasn’t adopted by the Media at the time, and the rest is History.
– Much like their theory.
The question was, (most Adapted) : (better Designed) : or ( — Fittest!)
– And guess which one wins!
The word — (Fittest), slots in quite nicely in our superior belief, that we are indeed at the pinnacle of evolution.
– Because we are the (Superior Being).
Secretly, that was what the theory was all about.
The (Theory of Evolution) was based on the observation of animals in the wild, and samples sent in from around the world.
Being there, (at that precise moment in time), influenced the eye-witness’s slant on what they saw. Remember, that they were at the peak of their own prowess and towering above their subjects. In this scenario, the (Investigators) smiled at God’s great diversity, then looked down in conceit at their dead samples.
– From this platform of superiority, they all then put their own spin on their findings.
Proving that Statement.
Most researchers consider themselves, and the organization that supports them; to be the most advanced : and obviously the best there possibly is.
Their high-minded attitude is taken from two sources.
1.) – Their patronage.
This is an old style word for person, or organizations who are paying them a wage. The findings they come up with, *must* reflect the company’s belief, or policy.
2.) – Their own blind prejudice.
That is from their closed in views: that comes directly from (our) religious convictions, and / or (our) national conviction of superiority.
– We all have this trait.
* Admit that the French are better at Government.
* Admit that the Mexicans are a hard-working country.
* Admit that the Americans are trim, and fit, and a health conscious nation.
* Admit that the Germans have a sense of Humor.
* Admit that the British aren’t a Superior Nation.
– We are, by nature; – (a racist species).
Based on that statement above, and from their lofty and arrogant positions. (The Researchers), who ever they are; then pass their own observations, and considered judgements down onto the uneducated masses below them.
So in conclusion.
Their observations are slewed, but they don’t know it.
– And they always put a spin on their findings.
– I’ve gone back to basics with my thinking.
– I have no (Patrons).
– I have a simple belief in (God).
– I have no allegiance to any church, or organizations.
From that platform : I have tried to removed all of my preconceptions in constructing theses outlines. As such, I’ve started with a blank sheet of paper and worked with that, but even looking at that paper. I was aware that I was drawing on information from my own past to construct these ideas, that then make up my own theories.
If I felt I was straying to close to my own simple beliefs: I stepped back and reviewed my thoughts.
– Not that easy.
– We have come through it all.
– Because (‘we’) : are the survivors.
– Now, lone (survivor), read on: — if you dare.