Note, – to stop the [ BOT ] downloader’s from China; India, Russia or wherever: then I’ve had to password protect all of the download forms.
- The hard to remember password is [ 1 2 3 4 5 ].
- Just that on their own 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 (and no dashes).
Sorry to be such a pain, but it’s all down to these blasted [ BOTS ] that suck the web dry by downloading every blooming link that they come across, and that would include my books if I let them. I can still find my old, (badly written) books on sites in China: and they are even charging to download them, (cheeky blighters).
ALSO: due to the limitations of internet browsers being unable to download Mobi and ePub files, the downloads that I’ve provided here are wrapped up inside ZIP archives: which means that the links will be downloaded immediately, but it also means that you’ll have to unzip them once home. Any file-browser will do it: and being as ePub(s) and Mobi(s) can’t have malicious code inside them: then you’ll be fine, and if they’re from my site: then doubly so.
- Foot note: well, more like a middle note really. This cranky ol’ cow has only just started using something called Calibre, for the Mobi and ePub conversion of my RTF files that I use in Word. The output looks OK in that reader and spaced accordingly, but I’ve honestly got no idea how they look out there in the wilds, .. (where you live). Any issues, please use the contact form: ta’ very muchly, .. (Pet!)
BONUS: I’ve also included an HTML download link on this page as well, and if you have a voice installed on your computer, then you can use that to have the story read back to you in your internet browser. WOT! – Got no voice?
- [ Voices and software from Nextup: brilliant pricing structure ]
- [ Popup: How to get a free voice in chrome. ]
REMEMBER – ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) –
Thanks for reading, Jessica: Praise be the ORI.