Hello Foggy Mind.
So : You have searched the web for a cure, and accidentally found this Page.
The Goggle Traps.
I’m fucked. My heads fucked up, I’m thick.
Dementia. – Words, to draw them in.
Well, here goes, there ain’t no cure for Alzheimer’s, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat it.
– And change.
In 2007 : I was suffering from the fog, and the thick plasticine head that went with it. I couldn’t focus on what I was doing. Telling you what I did the following day, well it was out of the question.
– As for asking me what I was doing one hour ago? – Forget it.
- I : – no doubt like you, was hiding it: — are you hiding it?
- I didn’t want to admit I had a problem.
- And I was damned if I was going to go to the Doctor with my Symptoms.
I knew it was bad, and knew it would get worse, but I wasn’t prepared to accept that : So I dug! – I looked, like you are doing now. Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion, that I was screwed.
– And the depressing truth is, there is no cure.
I knew that I was doomed to become a vegetable, dribbling down my chin in a nursing home. Shitting in a nappy, and then being slapped around the head for being. ‘A Bad Girl!’ : By an arse-hole nursing assistant. Who didn’t care what I was, nor what I had been in my life.
There must be more to it than this:
– And there is, but read on to get your feet wet in — ‘the facts of life first’.
One depressing fact did come through in my research though.
And it’s this:-
Pages: 1 2