A popup curt reminder of the adult content restrictor that you’ve already agreed to.
- In America it’s called R – (rated.)
- In the United Kingdom it’s called X – (rated.)
- In Europe it’s commonly referred to as 18.
- And in Australia as Restricted (X 18+).
- You remember that in all these fine sensible examples above; shows the actually target age of the audience being 18 (+) years old.
But, (to point it out yet again), the adult age and mental maturity of these books is much, much, much *fucking* higher than that of mere time spent living on this insignificant little mud-ball called (the Earth), so please be very aware of what you’re getting yourself into here by even continuing on.
This set of books alone is what caused it to become necessary in the first place.
OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE FOLLOWS. **
This is your absolutely last chance at quitting this foul-time-line-flow, and you can do it by simply closing the popup and browser (tab) and even the browser window, ..
Or, .. for you wet behind the ears fanny kids: you can (click or press) the link below to be gone from this foul old woman’s dark filthy domain, .. (Period!)